indaHash is currently the biggest international platform for influencer marketing campaigns. It currently connects more than 441,000 influencers in over 70 markets to brands that want to conduct local and global campaigns.
Previously this year they conducted a successful ICO that was fully funded, with the goal to tokenize the influencer niche. At the end of 2017 they published an overview of how their platform grew vs the previous year and the results are impressive. Here’s an infographic that shows how their platform evolved:
Basically these are the key growth elements:
- Active countries: 72 in 2017 vs 12 in 2016
- Number of offices: 7 in 2017 vs 4 in 2016
- Active countries (year end comparison): 72 in Dec 2017 vs 39 in Dec 2016 (82% growth)
- Headcount (year end comparison): 133 people in 2017 vs 59 in 2016
- Number of influencers in indaHash app: 441,000 users in 2017 vs 151,000 in 2016 – 190% growth
- Number of deals won: 1069 in 2017 vs 408 in 2016
These results are impressive, and 2018 it will probably be at least the same. Their indaHash token is listed on CoinMarketCap for a while now, with the price slowly starting to recover lately (close to launch 1 IDH token was around $.57):
Did you invest in indaHash during its ICO? If so, what are your thoughts on how the project progresses?