- AppCoins latest developments presented in a video demo:
- AppCoins was listed in Lykke, making it the third exchange after Binance and Huobi to list APPC. The current market cap is close to $125Million USD, with near $7Million in volume in the last 24 hours.
- The AppCoins ICO reached the hard cap of $15.3 million, just days after the token sale was launched. With over 3,000 backers, this is a total success and gives me confidence that I made the right choice investing in APPC.
AppCoins just made its ICO date official. Following a successful pre-sale, AppCoins announced that their token sale starts on December 13th, 2017 and will end on January 15th, 2018 or until the hard cap is reached – whichever happens first.
The sale of AppCoins is 100% public, so there is no whitelisting process. If you were one of those that missed the pre-sale, now’s your chance to invest in AppCoins. Here are a few details about the upcoming ICO:
- Sale supply: 160,000,000 tokens
- Nominal price: 1 ETH = 2,295 APPC
- Soft cap: $2.5M USD
- Hard cap: 60,120 ETH / $15.3M
- Token format: ERC-20 Standard
As you can see the token price is not fixed, rather it varies with the Ethereum coin price. One APPC is 0,0003339 ETH, so if you don’t yet own any ETH it would be wise to buy some. Given that the price of cryptos is on the rise, you should buy in advance to avoid higher costs close to the ICO date. Below is a detailed explanation on how the tokens will be used:
The pre-sale included some sweet bonuses that, like me, you’ve missed. The ICO will have some discounts as well, based on the time of investment. So the faster you buy them, the more APPC you’ll get. Also, AppCoins enforces KYC so you’ll need to provide personal details when investing in the ICO.